Placement International is a Swiss recruitment and placement company specialized in the luxury hospitality industry with offices in Switzerland, Spain, U.S.A, Argentina, Mexico, Philippines, Turkey and India. We help international students and young professionals from the best hospitality schools in the world to find paid internships, management training programs and first-time jobs in the U.S.A. and other countries around the world.
We guide our candidates throughout their placement application, we assist them in processing the adequate visa, and we offer our support during their internship or management training program. If you wish to join our international and culturally diverse team send your resume today to email@example.com
We are currently looking for:
- Assistant to Director of Operations: start date asap
- Customer Service Specialist: start date asap
- Marketing Specialist: start date asap
We also have a variety of positions for ongoing applications:
- Project Management: Rotational training covering the departments of Visa process and application, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Sales and Human Resources Specialist: Developing relationships with international universities and host companies, Marketing, Communication, personal contact, follow up, planning and organization of Career Fairs.
- Account Assistant Manager: Selecting top candidates, scheduling and preparing candidates for the interviews. P.I is looking for a responsive and adaptive individual who can think quickly on their feet and communicate clearly with partner Host Companies.
- Finance and Business Analyst: Professional level of accounting work, general responsibilities for accounting or financial management functions.
- Customer Service Specialist: In direct communication with Sponsor organizations, manager of all visa procedures and applications and follow up with candidates.
- Marketing Specialist: Developing and implementing social media strategies and presence, coordinating content, updates to website and email campaigns. Researching trends and emerging platforms and tools. Organization of Career Fairs.
- Graphic Designer: Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts, working closely with Marketing.
- Assistant to Director of Operations: Assist Director of Operations or CEO. Help plan and create schedules of international recruiting trips. Work with the Director to sustain and grow partnerships in different countries. Assist with international recruitment events. Represent the organization in specific markets.