Placement International is a Swiss recruitment and placement company specialized in the luxury hospitality industry with offices in Switzerland, Spain, U.S.A, Argentina, Mexico, Philippines, Turkey and India. We help international students and young professionals from the best hospitality schools in the world to find paid internships, management training programs and first time jobs in the U.S.A. and other countries around the world.
We guide our candidates throughout their placement application, we assist them in processing the adequate visa, and we offer our support during their internship or management training program.
If you wish to join our international and culturally diverse team send us your resume today to email@example.com!
We have a variety of positions waiting for you to apply:
- Project Manager: Rotational training covering the departments of Visa process and application, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Assistance Head of School Relations: Developing relationships with international universities and host companies, Marketing, Communication, personal contact, follow up, planning and organization of Career Fairs.
- Finance Specialist: Professional level of accounting work, general responsibilities for accounting or financial management functions.
- Customer Service: In direct communication with Sponsor organizations, manager of all visa procedures and applications and follow up with candidates.
- Marketing Analyst: Developing and implementing social media strategies and presence,
coordinating content, updates to website and email campaigns. Researching trends and emerging platforms and tools. Organization of Career Fairs.
- Assistant Director: Assist Director of Operations or CEO. Help plan and create schedules of international recruiting trips. Work with the Director to sustain and grow partnerships in different countries. Assist with international recruitment events. Represent the organization in specific markets.