PI Advice

PI Advice

J-1 Bridge USA tax refunds with Taxback.com

If you worked and paid income tax in the US it is very likely that you've paid too much. If so you are entitled to claim an income tax refund from USA.

Taxback.com organizes tax refunds for J-1 Bridge USA students since 1996 and realize that often students aren't aware that they overpaid income tax. The average J-1 tax refund is $800 and it's free to get a tax refund estimation so it's definitely something we'd recommend doing.

All you need to do in order to apply for your US tax refund is to register online.

A tax specialist will contact and guide you through the process and will help you prepare the necessary paperwork. Once you provide your final paycheck or the W2 from each US employer they'll give you an estimation of the exact amount you can reclaim and the relevant processing fee due. You will need to confirm if you wish to proceed under these terms.

Taxback.com will set you up with a TaxTracker® account to monitor the progress of your refund application 24/7 online so all you need to do is sit back and relax while they take care of all the hustle.

Did you work in any different countries? Taxback.com organizes tax refunds from 13 countries. Check if you can get a tax refund!

Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved.