Internships & Trainings
INTERNSHIPS IN AUSTRALIA
Australia is currently developing strategies to enhance growth and competitiveness in the tourism industry by focusing on the growing international demand and encouraging investment. Participating in an internship program in a strong and growing hospitality industry like Australia is a rich life-changing experience.
Find our brochure for Australia here.
Applicants must be:
- Age: from 18 to 30 years old.
- Hospitality OR Culinary student / graduate (not mandatory but highly recommended).
- Fluent / advanced level of English.
- Able to prove relevant experience in the industry
- Eligible for the Work & Holiday Visa (subclass 462): USA, Chile, China and Indonesia
- OR eligible to the Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417): Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Sweden, UK, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway and Taiwan.
For more information about the Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) and the Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 462) please check out the Department of Immigration and Border Protection of the Australian Government:
Otherwise please contact Placement International to know more about your visa possibilities.
Our service fee includes:
- Finding a suitable 6-month or 12-month paid position at a luxury hospitality establishment
- Assistance with the 462 or 417 visa application
- Advice on Medical Insurance
- Providing interview preparation
- Assistance with fining accommodation and everyday procedures
- Orientation and other pre-departure advisory services
- Assistance for housing arrangement
- 24 hour emergency assistance