Internships & Trainings
INTERNSHIPS & TRAINING PROGRAMS IN THE US
Participate in a unique opportunity to enrich your CV and develop your skills with professional experience. The program bridges the gap between formal education and practical work experience in your field.
Internship programs USA are designed to allow foreign college and university students or recent graduates to go to the United States, experience the US culture and receive hands-on knowledge in US business practices in their chosen career field.
Interns must be foreign nationals who are:
- 18 + years old
- Students (university/college) with minimum two semesters of theory or that have recently graduated within the last 12 months
- Fluent in English
Highlights of the program
- World class experiential placement programs
- Opportunities to learn within the selected division or department
- Training plan designed to provide guidelines on basic to advanced techniques used in the US by host companies
- Gaining experience in an American company while being paid
- Working in world renowned US Tech & Entertainment companies
- English skills improvement in a professional environment
- Building your resume
- Making new contacts for potential business opportunities upon return to your home country
- Exploring new places and learning about the American culture and way of life
Location and duration of Internships and Training Programs
Placement International’s J-1 internships and trainings take place mainly in the most attractive cities across the US such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Dallas. The duration of the program can vary from 4 to 12 months and depends on the candidate’s preferences.